You are currently browsing the monthly archive for May 2008.
Encouraged (rebuked?) by Minnesota Mom to get back online, I have completed the following meme (what the heck does that word mean anyway?). Thanks for the jump-start, Huey.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
5. I thought it only appropriate for this meme to have five rules.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
– It was the year I got my drivers license (I got mine a year later than usual), I was a junior in high school going to college, and I believe I got my first job at Dunn Bros. Coffee Shop. Sadly, that’s all I can remember of five years ago. I mean, I can’t remember what I had for dinner last night…
What are five things to do on your to do list for the day?
1.) Tackle more of the house-cleaning and -organizing.
2.) Take care of hubby who’s coming down with something.
3.) Make dinner.
4.) Read 1 Kings 4 and 5, Psalm 119:17-24, Luke 1:39-56, and Ephesians 2:1-10.
5.) Go BASE jumping.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1.) Apple crisp (my after-lunch snack today!).
3.) Cheese and crackers.
4.) Pretty much anything Swedish.
5.) Root beer (does that count as a snack…?).
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1.) Travel to Sweden.
2.) Support ministries that mean a lot to me (DesiringGod, Grace to You, Truth for Life, etc.).
3.) Go back to school and take whatever classes tickle my fancy (particularly those in the veins of: human science/medical, world languages, English, Biblical studies).
4.) Plan for the future in saving.
5.) Buy sidewalk chalk. Lots of sidewalk chalk.
What are five of your bad habits?
1.) Squandering my time.
2.) Proofreading as I read–anything.
3.) Worse than impulse buying, when I shop, I fill my cart with everything I would like to buy, then account for how much I can / need to purchase and hand the rest back to the cashier. (I know! Bad, bad!)
4.) “…and whatnot.”
5.) Taking ridiculously long showers.
What are five jobs you have had?
1.) Dunn Bros. Coffee Shop.
2.) Northwestern Christian Bookstore.
3.) Mammoth Inc. receptionist.
4.) Benfield Group Contract Document Correspondent.
5.) New Community Jewish High School front office Admin.
What five people do you want to tag?
Well, since no one even knows of this here blog, I’ll maybe tell hubby (who’s long since abandoned his post at The Armchair Theologian) that I tag him and we’ll see if anything shows up over at his dusty blog…